you are making me glushty for a puzzle! :( you did this to make me sad... love how the last pic looks so old fashiond..then theres a V tech :P i love the 5th one.. guess youd call it the 5th one.. the bright light and the puzzle.. all dark and comfortable
5 comments:
I LOVE this post and I LOVE when your blog!!! Great pictures!I want to do a puzzle with you :'( -Kat-
you are making me glushty for a puzzle! :( you did this to make me sad... love how the last pic looks so old fashiond..then theres a V tech :P i love the 5th one.. guess youd call it the 5th one.. the bright light and the puzzle.. all dark and comfortable
The close ups and the lighting and the huge mess on the floor!! :)
You take great pictures, Krystal! What kind of camera do you have?
I really like that leaf picture in your last post, btw!
P.S. I really love the engagement pictures too!!:)
Post a Comment